Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sisterhood Award


It seems I am making some friends out in the blog world. A sweet lady named Sharon gave me this award. She says she is amazed by the stories of what I've done over the years. I am so glad she enjoys reading what I have to say. Go see the sweet things she had to say about me here.

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.

Juls is getting this award from me because she is just a great gal!

LoveMy2Dogs is one of my followers who writes a great blog.

annie kelleher is a lady who found me via my daughter's blog. It's so nice that her friends find me interesting enough to read.

Aunt Rene is another follower who made her way over from Lynette's blog. I am so glad she did!

50s Housewife is a really good blog about a woman with old fashioned values. That's great in my books!

These are the ladies I am passing this award along to. I hope I will continue to be of interests to you as I recount my life's adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Granny M! How sweet! By the way, did you know I live in Texas too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) You're a rockin' Granny...so it means a lot that you gave me an award. I too, enjoy stories of your hard work...throughout the years. Makes me feel lazy sometimes.. :)
    Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch Granny M! I love reading your posts. Keep them coming. I so love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for listening. I would love to hear your ideas too!